June 9, 2010

Wicked Lovely Series

Melissa Marr just release her fourth book in the Wicked Lovely Series, Radiant Shadows. The series begins with Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity and now Radiant Shadows. I have to admit I don't know too much about these books. I actually just started reading Wicked Lovely and I'm 11 chapters in. Its interesting so far, a little hard to follow at the beginning but it began to make sense.I'm usually not a huge fantasy book person, especially when they are modern fantasy, but I am enjoying reading these, and people have said they are good so we shall see.

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

About: Half-human and half-faery, Ani is driven by her hungers. Those same appetites also attract powerful enemies and uncertain allies, including Devlin. He was created as an assassin and is brother to the Faerie coolly logical High Queen and to her chaotic twin, the embodiment of War. Devlin wants to keep Ani safe from his sisters, knowing that if he fails, he will be the instrument of Ani's death. Ani isn't one to be guarded while other fight battles for her, though. She has the courage to protect herself and the ability to alter Devlin's plans-and his life. The two are drawn together, each with a reason to fear the other and a reason to fear for one another. But as they grow closer, a larger threat imperils the whole of Faerie. Will saving the faery realm mean losing each other?

-I'm not sure if her books follow the same people, but I know they are all in the same realm. It will be a while till I can review this book since I have three more to read before it. But I will be sure to review all of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment