August 5, 2010

New! Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

About: Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal. (from goodreads.com)

The cover was the first thing that caught my attention. True, I'm not usually a vampire/werewolf book person (I think Twilight ruined all the new teen books), but this one actually sounds pretty interesting. The reviews on amazon.com are all positive. I hope I'll get to read it soon, once the library's copy is in. Release date is August 31, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment