August 27, 2011

Something Old...

Something New...Something Borrowed...Something Blue...Ok so I'm not getting married, but I thought it would be fun to introduce some books I have in this manner. Also, for some reason this rhythm has been in my head all week...

Something Old...
 An old book of my mothers I found while cleaning out some boxes...Tales From Grimm by Wanda Gag. It used to sit on her older brother's bookshelf and it now sits on mine.
Something New...
 Secret of Longevity-Hundreds of ways to live to be 100 by Dr. Maoshing Ni...A new book I got as a birthday present! Definitely one I will be applying to my actual life.
Something Borrowed...
 This book actually is mine but I borrowed it from my sister. It's her absolutely favourite book and I've never gotten around to reading it. So when I saw at Golden Braid Books, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith, for only $4.00 I had to add it to my collection.
Something Blue...
To my joy, I've been reading a lot lately. Since I've been reading so much it means reading more in bed. So I've dusted off the trusty blue reading light for those late night reads.


No comments:

Post a Comment